We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Morph Down Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 209
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and lightweight for all-day use.
- Provides warmth and waterproofing abilities during inclement weather.
- Convenient zip pocket on the outside that can fit a phone for efficiency.
- Lightweight and can zip into own jacket pocket for easy storage.
- Stylish to wear around town or on the mountain for added versatility.
- Very warm for the lighter-weight construction.
- Features hem drawcords and buckles for adjustability.
- The down is responsibly-sourced for the economically and environmentally-conscious shoppers.
- Provides ample warmth over a baselayer in temperatures over 40 degrees.
- Combines warmth and lightweight material into an inexpensive product compared to the competition.
- Great choice for layering in a variety of weather conditions.
- Less stitching means there are fewer chances for the stitching to come out, enhancing the durability.
- Contains a weather-resistant coating that most down products do not have, enhancing the protection and versatility.
- Features 800-fill goose down for ample warmth and softness.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the sleeves being too long for some users.
- The fit is very tight in the shoulders, arms, and upper back area.
- The cut is not as athletic as some of the other jackets on the market, which some users may not be accustomed to.
The North Face Morph Down Jacket for men is a versatile, lightweight, and comfortable layering option that can be used in a variety of weather conditions. The high-fill down provides ample warmth to use as a stand-alone layer or for layering on days where there is precipitation. This jacket might not fit all users comfortably, but if it does, you will have a protective, warm, and functional jacket for all-day use.