We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Rab Paradox Pull-On Insulated Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 20
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy layering.
- Versatile to use as a stand-alone or mid-layer depending on the weather conditions.
- Aesthetic and stylish for use on and off the trails.
- Provides added warmth during cold weather.
- The outer material is durable to withstand tough terrain and abrasions.
- Very breathable for intense outdoor activities.
- Breathable to prevent moisture build-up during intense exercise.
- Quick-drying to wear multiple days in a row on camping or hiking trips.
- Fast-wicking to prevent sweat build-up while wearing multiple layers.
- Stretchy to provide a full range of motion during activities.
- Features elasticated cuffs to seal in warmth.
- Contains a venting chest-zip for added breathability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit might be too snug for some body types, so you may have to size-up when purchasing.
- Does not provide much wind resistance to keep you warm as a stand-alone layer in tough conditions.
- Does not contain small pockets or storage options for your phone or wallet.
- The stitching on the torso and arms can come undone if constantly worn in rough terrain.
The Rab Paradox Pull-On Insulated Jacket for men is a lightweight, breathable, and slim-fit jacket that works well as a stand-alone layer during intense activity or a mid-layer during cold conditions. For those who need a quick-drying and fast-wicking option for intense exercise, this could be a good choice.