We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Breeze III GTX Hiking Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 686
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provide great support for uneven terrain and long distances.
- Clean up very easily after getting dirty for ease of use.
- Boots require very minimal break-in time for added comfort and efficiency.
- Provides ample toebox room for comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Stylish and comfortable for fashion and performance in one boot.
- Lightweight and comfortable for long-term use and added functionality.
- Combines support and weather-proofing into one boot for a functional and versatile option.
- The dirt and debris are easy to get off and doesn’t cling on for long periods of time.
- Very comfortable and provide ample support in the arch area for various foot shapes.
- Requires a very minimal break-in period for added comfort and support.
- Provides ample ankle support and toe protection against debris and abrasions.
- Gives ample comfort for various terrain and uneven surfaces.
- The leather upper and the stiffer-sole provide great support for differing terrain.
- The air mesh and ventilation keep your feet cool and provides temperature regulation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users have trouble fitting into the narrower shape of the boot.
- Some reports of the lining rubbing against your skin if you don’t wear high hiking socks.
- The boots can get a bit hot during long, summer hikes when compared to other options.
- The padding within the boot might be too snug for some foot shapes, limiting the functionality and versatility.
- There isn’t a pull-on loop for ease-of-use.
- The sole doesn’t have the side lugs for additional traction on very uneven surfaces.
- Heavier than other options on the market.
- More expensive in comparison to other boots, limiting the market for who can buy the shoes.
- Doesn’t provide the most confidence in terms of long-lasting durability.
The Vasque Breeze III GTX Hiking Boot for women is a high-traction, supportive, and comfortable boot that works well in varying conditions and terrains. Despite being more expensive and heavier when compared to other boots, the Gore-Tex membrane provides a fully weather-protective boot that can sustain almost any weather. If you are constantly outside and need a year-round boot, then this rigid, comfortable, and functional option could be a solid choice.