We’ve read the reviews across the web for the 100% Status Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 34
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality construction and lightweight for functionality.
- Offers great protection for a full-face helmet for safety.
- Provides great airflow for ventilation and keeping you cool.
- The cooling air vents aid in breathability to keep your temperature regulated.
- Very comfortable for all-day use while riding.
- Versatile enough to use in a variety of terrain, like downhill and BMX-riding.
- Compatible with inflatable emergency helmet release systems for safety and functionality.
- Comes with multiple vents for breathability and the ability to regulate temperature to keep you cool.
- Features removable and washable padding for hygiene.
- The padded chin bar provides comfort for all-day use.
- The adjustable visor lets you customize the fit for personalization.
- The big peak doesn’t impede your vision for added performance abilities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The helmet might not fit well with the cheek pads attached, so you might need to remove the pads for the helmet to fit correctly.
- Doesn’t offer two sizes of cheek pads for added functionality.
- Some reports of the helmet not fitting correctly in the forehead area, due to leaving a lot of space.
- No MIPS liner, but the EPS construction is strong and burly.
- The visor peak adjuster can rub against the shell of the helmet, causing some minor annoyances.
The 100% Status Helmet is a protective, ventilated, and adjustable option that is well-suited for those who want protection during crashes and comfort while riding. Despite some issues with sizing and not having a MIPS liner for added rotational protection, this helmet works well in providing breathability, all-day comfort, and versatility for various terrain.