We’ve read the reviews across the web for the SRAM Guide Ultimate Disc Brake and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 41
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides a wide range of adjustability for complete customization.
- Easy to bleed and swap pads for extra compatibility.
- Durable for long-lasting use in a variety of situations.
- The size of the levers makes them easy to use and efficient.
- Provides ample stopping power to slow down quickly.
- The installation is easy to do and quick to figure out.
- Very sensitive for a complete feel with your feet on the pedals.
- Provides consistent power for sustained performance.
- The construction allows the brakes to operate at a low temperature to add efficiency and functionality.
- Adjustable to provide a secure and snug fit on your bike.
- Reliable for use in various riding conditions and over long periods of time.
- Very lightweight for ease of use.
- Works well for enduro and trail racers due to the construction and materials used.
- Provides ample traction control for use in a variety of situations.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to the competition.
- Expensive when compared to other options.
- Noisier than other pedals on the market.
The SRAM Guide Ultimate Disc Brake is an adjustable, durable, and versatile option that works well for both endurance biking and trail racing. Despite being expensive, this disc brake provides compatibility, functionality, and sensitivity for riders who don’t mind spending a few extra bucks.