We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sombrio Summit Short – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use on or off of the bike.
- The material is tough enough to withstand continuous descending or ascending and preventing snags on tough terrain.
- Contains pockets to securely store small gear items while riding.
- The shorts hug the right places for a flattering fit and to prevent the shorts from moving or sliding during a pedaling motion.
- The material dries quickly for comfort while cycling in prolonged precipitation.
- They are a good length to fully cover during use and prevent chaffing.
- Features 4-way stretch fabric for ample mobility and movement while pedaling.
- Durable for repeated use over multiple seasons.
- Breathable to regulate your temperature during very warm days.
- The fit and style of the shorts are flattering so you can feel confident while cycling.
- The fit ensures the shorts do not fall down during use, providing ample functionality during long rides.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the material bunching in the back of the waist after tightening the short.
- You may need to try-on in-person before purchasing to get the correct fit that works for your body type.
The Sombrio Summit Short for women is a flattering, comfortable, and durable option that provides a stylish fit that can last multiple seasons. Once you try-on the short and find the ideal fit for your body type, you can rest assured this short will provide ample mobility, comfort, and durability for hundreds of rides.