We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Brooks England C17 Cambium Saddle – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 539
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day-use.
- Combines a firmness with flex to provide both performance and comfort to the rider.
- Holds up well to tough weather and debris on the trail.
- The hammock-style provides ample comfort for almost all riders.
- The flex adds to the comfort and full range of motion while cycling.
- Very comfortable due to the combination of traditional ideas and modern materials for all-day-riding.
- Looks sportier than other Brooks’ saddles which some users may prefer.
- The top is very flexible and moves as you pedal for added mobility.
- Provides suspension between the saddle ends for maximum comfort.
- Comes close to a one-size-fits-all option due to the shape, design, and aesthetic.
- Stylish and provides a great aesthetic for a sleek look on your bike.
- Works well with both Lycra or plain clothes for functionality and versatility.
- Versatile to work with a wide range of body shapes.
- Despite having a break-in period, the adjustment time is short compared to other options.
- The material lets dirt wash off very easily, letting you keep your saddle clean.
- Great choice for long-distance cycling for a non-leather saddle.
- Waterproof for ample weather protection.
- The type of rubber utilized makes the seat very durable.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not as wide as some users may like for additional support.
- The color of the saddle fades over time after prolonged use.
- Some reports of the seat fabric causing more wear on the rider’s shorts than other saddles.
- Makes some noise after getting wet in prolonged precipitation.
- You have to get used to the shape of the saddle for the first few rides.
- On the pricier-end of the spectrum in terms of high-end saddles.
- Might feel hard to some users if you are not wearing padded bike shorts.
The Brooks England C17 Cambium Saddle for men is a durable, comfortable, and weather-protective saddle that is well-suited for long rides. Despite some users wishing it had more padding and was a bit wider, the saddle provides a great combination of flexibility and stiffness for both performance and comfort, letting you easily ride all-day-long without discomfort.