We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Columbia Bugaboo Interchange Parka – Girls’ and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 149
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The color is stylish and bright, which kids like.
- Comprised of high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Fits true to size, making it easy to find the correct fit online.
- Versatile to use in many conditions and easily layer.
- Long enough to fully cover in the back without being too big.
- The inside fleece is very comfortable and keeps you warm.
- Uses snaps and zippers to keep the 2-layers together for easy adjusting.
- The layers can easily separate when the temperature changes to prevent overheating.
- Washes well and doesn’t break down, remaining easy to clean in a short amount of time.
- The zippers are strong and easy for a child to pull.
- The outer material doesn’t snag on debris, resisting abrasions and tears.
- The hood fits well, providing comfort and protection,
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not feature pit zips for added ventilation.
- Some users wish Columbia offered a bigger selection of darker colors for girls.
- Missing a snow skirt or jacket-to-pant technology for extra compatibility.
- Does not feature a pass pocket for compatibility.
- Some color discrepancies of viewing the product online versus in person.
The Columbia Bugaboo Interchange Parka for girls is a comfortable, adjustable, and warm parka that works well in a variety of conditions. Despite a lack of pit zips and pass pocket, this parka works well for girls who want a multi-layer jacket that provides versatility, protection, and durability in any weather condition.