We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burley Honey Bee Child Trailer with Stroller Wheel and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 94 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.9 stars
Expert Rating: 4.2 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 842
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Easy to collapse for car or house storage.
- The set-up is quick and easy for beginner use.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Contains ample room for two children for added functionality.
- Waterproof to keep the kids and belongings dry during inclement weather.
- The foot brake is reliable and easy to use for added user confidence.
- The tinted windows offer a wide viewing range so the children can still see everything that is going on.
- Very durable for long-term use.
- The 5-point harness is safe and easy to use for added confidence.
- Converts to a stroller for added versatility.
- The mesh pocket prevents any helmet discomfort.
- Smooth for the children and the adult rider for added safety and user-friendliness.
- The polyester cover and fabric help protect against the elements.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The seat belt snaps are close to the bottom and can reduce user-friendliness.
- Doesn’t come with a storage bag for added convenience.
- Does not provide any sunshade for the children, which can reduce the long-term effectiveness on sunny days.
- Does not contain any seat pads for added comfort during long rides.
- No possibility to be converted to a jogging stroller for added versatility.
The Burley Honey Bee Child Trailer with Stroller Wheel is a versatile, durable, and comfortable option for parents who want to safely bring their children on long bike rides or walks on sunny days. With a protective cover that can keep the rain out of your child’s face and durable material for long-term use, this child trailer is a good option for parents who want a multi-season option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4.