We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burley Bee Child Trailer and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 442
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very easy to pull for increased functionality.
- Easy to fold down and store easily.
- Tinted windows aid in the overall safety.
- Quick set-up for easy installation.
- Easy to attach to any bike for functionality.
- Lightweight and spacious.
- Features cargo space to fit two backpacks.
- UV windows and rain cover aids in weather protection.
- Features a smooth and safe ride.
- Very smooth, aiding in the safety aspect of the ride.
- Well-built product with high-quality craftsmanship.
- Collapses quickly for efficiency.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Two kids can be somewhat cramped in the seats, if they are bigger-sized children.
- Can only be used as a bike trailer, which shows a lack of versatility.
- No parking brake for added safety.
- The seat doesn’t have the ability for adjustability in reclining.
- Doesn’t have a removable seat for added functionality.
The Burley Bee Bike Trailer is a smooth, secure, and safe option that is well-suited for towing one or two children. Despite being a little bit small for two bigger-sized children, this trailer provides a sturdy ride with added safety features to ensure the proper protection of your children. This bike trailer has minimal frills, but does what it’s supposed to – and does it really well.