We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Ariel AG 75L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very adjustable to get the correct fit for you.
- Lightweight, especially for all of the features it offers.
- Able to use in a variety of conditions, like the deserts, gorges, and mountains.
- Harness is comfortable for long-term use.
- The zip-off mini pack provides convenience and functionality for shorter day trips.
- Comfortable to wear even when carrying 50 pounds of gear.
- Plenty of spots to clamp gear to the outside for functionality.
- Features a sleeping bag pocket on the bottom for convenience.
- Provides great comfort over long-term hikes.
- Durable materials that withstand abrasions and inclement weather.
- Ample pockets for secure storage without being too much.
- Pack fits very snugly for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Rides on your hips for comfort and ample weight-bearing abilities.
- The outside front pocket can fit a 70 ounce bladder for ample functionality.
- Great choice for 5 or more days of backcountry trekking or camping.
- Contains a central access through a side panel zip for extra functionality while using.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users do not like the updates to the pack, claiming the weight sits close to your back and feeling heavier than it is supposed to.
- Some reports of the side pocket not being accessible while wearing the backpack, limiting ease of use.
- Does not contain a hydration bladder for added compatibility.
The Osprey Packs Ariel AG 75L Backpack for women is a durable, spacious, and adjustable backpack that works well in a variety of conditions. Despite some changes from previous models that users may not like, this is up to personal preference, so we recommend trying it on before purchasing. This backpack could be a good choice for those who frequently hike more than five days at a time and want a weight-bearing, comfortable, and highly-adjustable choice.