We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Halo Tent: 6-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 106
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Spacious enough for a big family or a group of friends during camping trips.
- The set up is very easy and fast for beginners and experts to use alike.
- Features double doors for easy entry and exit into the tent.
- The tabs, clips, and poles are color-coded for easy set-up in a short time period.
- The front and back vestibules protect your gear and organize your items.
- The tent can withstand tough weather to fully protect everyone inside.
- The tent has plenty of interior space for hanging out and storing all of your gear.
- Contains plenty of interior space and height to sit down and stand up inside of the tent.
- The near-vertical walls maximize the interior space for increased comfort.
- The tent contains enough headroom for taller people to stand up and move around comfortably.
- The tent has fully-taped seams for extra weather protection and durability.
- The construction and materials are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- The rain fly is full coverage for complete protection during prolonged precipitation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The tent does not come with any poles to set-up the tent with an open door, so you have to purchase these separately.
- The tent is so big that it can be tricky and tedious to set-up by yourself.
- At the heavier end of the price spectrum due to the large size and occupancy rating.
- The stakes are flimsy when compared to other options on the market.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to the competition.
The Marmot Halo Tent: 6-Person 3-Season is a durable, spacious, and protective option that works well for keeping multiple people comfortable, dry, and warm during camping trips. With near-vertical walls that maximize headspace and the interior of the tent, everyone inside will have no problems standing up, sitting down, and organizing all of their gear.