We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Sirrus 36L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 108
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Highly adjustable to fit your body snugly and securely.
- Fits well and distributes weight evenly for comfort while carrying.
- Able to use easily for an overnight trip for packing a tent, sleeping equipment, and some extra gear.
- Features a wide opening so you can pack and unload easily.
- Very comfortable fit and material for long-term use.
- The bladder is easily accessible and you can use a hydration pack for convenience on the trail.
- A great choice if you are looking for a very light travel backpack.
- Since the backpack is a top loader, it is lightweight than other packs and evenly distributes weight.
- Features a rain cover for extra weather protection.
- The hip belt pockets can securely hold small items for convenience.
- The mesh pockets are easy to access for added convenience.
- The side zipper panel lets you easily access the main compartment without having to unpack your backpack for added functionality.
- This is a good choice if you are looking for a hiking daypack for a one or two-day trip.
- Features tough nylon fabrics to withstand abrasion and tough terrain.
- The top-loading design keeps the weight centered while walking for easy carrying.
- Great pack for the money you spend, ensuring you get a great value.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users do not like the material of the fabrics when compared to other Osprey products.
- The ‘brain’ at the top of the bag is not adjustable, limiting the ability to hold an oversized load.
- The backpack is too big to use for just a daypack, limiting the functionality.
- Not the best choice for if you are doing a multi-day trekking route since it is too small.
- The front vertical zipped pocket is hard to open and close when the bag is fully packed.
The Osprey Packs Sirrus 36L Backpack for women is a highly-adjustable, comfortable, and functional option for those who frequently take 1-2 day overnight trips. Despite not being big enough for multi-day treks, this backpack could be a good choice for women who want a high-quality, good-value, and durable option.