We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs SnowKit 45L Duffel and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 41
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features a high-quality build and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Good to use as a daypack for extra layers on the mountain.
- The bag is organized well for holding gear easily and efficiently.
- The end of the straps can snap into the buckles at the bottom of the bag for easy convenience while carrying.
- The sternum strap is movable and adjustable for customization of fit
- The back panel is padded for extra comfort while carrying.
- Features an integrated helmet cover for added functionality.
- Features a zippered mesh pocket on the side and another on the top cover to easily stow layers.
- The outside pocket has two integrated straps that can connect to the side panel points for attaching additional gear for functionality.
- Contains a ventilation window that is able to air things out to dry your ski boots easily.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Despite being marketed as a ski bag, you can’t fit some ski boots and extra layers in the bag.
- The straps are thin and the bag doesn’t have a waist strap for added functionality.
- Not the best choice for using as a touring or hiking pack.
The Osprey Packs SnowKit 45L Duffel is a high-quality, organized, and adjustable bag that is designed with the skier in mind. Despite not being big enough for some users’ ski boots and gear, this duffel can hold most users’ necessary items for a day on the mountain. This duffel could be a good choice for those who want to bring some extra layers and organize their belongings while shredding on the slopes.