We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Ergo Grip Active Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 66
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Thin enough so that you can feel what you are doing and provides ample sensitivity.
- The leather is soft for a comfortable and stylish look.
- Designed for activities, providing protection and sensitivity at the same time.
- Well-built and very durable to withstand tough conditions.
- Very flexible for use during many different activities.
- The pre-curved fingers provide ample comfort for all-day use.
- The leather is soft against your skin and doesn’t itch or scratch during use.
- Provides wind-resistance during inclement weather conditions.
- The lining is close fitting without being too snug.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best choice for keeping your hands warm in very cold conditions.
- Might only provide enough warmth for warm conditions and shoulder seasons.
The Hestra Ergo Grip Active Glove for men provides a flexible and sensitive option that works well for a variety of activities during the shoulder seasons. Although these may not be warm enough for winter time alpine activities, like skiing and snowboarding, these gloves provide all-day comfort and mobility for most activities.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.