We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Simms Flats Sneaker- Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 60
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable for use in tough conditions over multiple seasons.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Compatible with Simms neoprene socks to prevent debris from getting inside of your sneakers.
- Agile and easy to maneuver in while walking in uneven terrain.
- Versatile for use in a wide variety of terrain conditions.
- Very supportive for your ankles and knees to help those with joint pains and aches.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Takes some time to break in, which reduces the immediate comfort.
- You may have to try-on before purchasing to get the correct size and fit for your foot.
- The boots may be overly susceptible to UV sunlight that can cause premature deterioration.
The Simms Flats Sneaker for women is lightweight, comfortable, and supportive for use in uneven and tough terrain. For those who want a do-it-all sneaker that will work on slippery and rough trails, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.