We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Lowdown 2 Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 71
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits great for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Stylish and lightweight for all-day comfort and ability to wear on and off the trail.
- The lenses do not slip down on your nose or your face while wearing, providing ample functionality and efficiency.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The chroma-pop are efficient at cutting down on glare for clear viewing.
- Features two-tone color variations for style and a sleek look.
- Works well for both lifestyle and performance occasions for ample functionality.
- Features auto-lock hinges for a secure fit.
- Contains an anti-reflective coating to eliminate sidelight reflections.
- Provides 100% UVA/UVB/ UVC protection to keep the elements out of your face and protect your eyes.
- Comes in various color options for personalization.
- The polarized coating helps cut down on glare from the road and cars for safety.
- The sport features helps to keep the glasses securely in place while wearing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The lenses can take some getting used to, which can limit the ease-of-use.
- Some color discrepancies of online versus in person.
- Light coming in from the side or the back of your vision can reflect off of the inside of the lens, hurting your clear vision.
- The anti-reflective coating can highlight fingerprint smudges on the lenses, which limits the visibility.
The Smith Lowdown 2 Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses are functional, stylish, and comfortable lenses that work well for all-day use for either performance or casual use. The ample color choices for personalization and the ability to cut down on glare effectively can make these a good choice for all-day outdoor use.