We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Solid & Striped Anne-Marie One-Piece Swimsuit – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The suit works very well for some body shapes and is flattering.
- Supportive fit to keep you comfortable during long days in the water or on the beach.
- The suit cut is not too high on the leg area to rub or chafe.
- Provides enough coverage in the back for functionality.
- The back of the one piece is flattering and makes your body look good, providing a confident feel while wearing.
- Durable through activities and after multiple uses.
- The sleek and high-quality feel of the fabric justifies the higher price tag.
- Works well as a body suit, enhancing the versatility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Despite the suit being flattering if it fits you correctly, it may not fit some body shapes.
- The straps can move off of the shoulder since they are low cut, limiting the range of motion and freedom.
- Some reports of the stripes not being very flattering when compared to the photo online.
- Very expensive compared to other options.
- The sizing may be different than your normal sizing, so you may need to try on or use the sizing chart before purchasing.
- The top and the bottom need almost constant readjusting while wearing.
- Despite being high quality and, for the most part, durable, there are some reports of slight fraying after use.
- The suit can make your chest area look flat instead of enhancing your curves.
- The higher-cut on the legs might not be what every woman wants, since it is more revealing.
- The front upper half can shrivel up at the neckline and pucker by the underarms, reducing comfort and style.
The Solid & Striped Anne-Marie One-Piece Swimsuit for women is designed to be a flattering, stylish, and comfortable suit for the beach or for the pool. However, there are some potential issues to be aware of, such as the constant need to readjust the suit, issues with the sizing, inconsistencies with the fit, and questionable durability.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.