We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry Uinta 3L Stretch Rain Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 13
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The pockets are functional and can easily store your small gear items.
- The length of the jacket protects and covers fully during inclement weather.
- Provides extra room to layer on cold-weather days.
- Features pit zips for additional breathability in hot or humid temperatures.
- Comes in a variety of colors for ample personalization.
- Contains large pockets to fit bigger items of gear, like phones or larger electronics.
- The material is breathable to regulate your temperature in warmer conditions.
- The cuffs are adjustable to provide a snug and secure fit that seals in the heat.
- Contains a little bit of stretch so you have ample mobility for exercise.
- Packs down small for easy transportation on long trips.
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users have issues with finding a proper fit if they are in between two sizes.
The Backcountry Uinta 3L Stretch Rain Jacket for women is a breathable, protective, and functional option that works well in a variety of weather conditions. If you are looking for a layer that can pack down small for easy carrying, contains stretch for ample mobility, and features multiple adjustment points, this could be the best option.