We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Monolith UltraDry Hiking Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 163
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight, but sturdy and secure on uneven terrain.
- Solid, but flexible enough that you can walk on various terrain with ease and comfort.
- Provides ankle coverage for protection against debris, without limiting the flexibility and range of motion.
- Features some padding so that your feet are comfortable, but not too much that you get overheated while wearing.
- Very little break-in period for ample comfort.
- Breathable for use during warm and hot weather.
- Easy to break in for immediate use.
- These boots fit true to size and offer the option of a width for medium or wide foot shapes.
- Comfortable for all-day hiking.
- The underfoot is supportive and sturdy for walking on various terrain.
- The water resistance is effective and can keep your feet dry in most conditions.
- Inexpensive, providing a great value for the high quality boot you have.
- Lightweight, for hours and days of comfort on the trail.
- Provide enough support for carrying a heavy daypack.
- An affordable hiking boot that will hold up well over time and over various hikes.
- Features an EVA midsole for comfort and support while walking.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The toe box is narrow, so they might not fit the best for those with wider feet.
- Some reports of the water-resistance capabilities not working during heavy rain.
- Some reports of the boots not breaking in as expected, and causing blisters after many days of hiking.
- The rubber on the sole doesn’t provide the best traction when compared to other options.
- The mesh paneling is not the most durable material.
The Vasque Monolith UltraDry Hiking Boot for women is a great value. For a fair price, you will get a weather-resistant, lightweight, and comfortable boot that can work on a variety of hiking trails and mountains. This boot also has enough support and durability to withstand tough terrain and to carry heavy backpacks during long days.