We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Watershed Ocoee 10L Dry Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 46
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The bag seals easily and quickly for ease of use.
- High-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Submersible up to 300 feet deep for use in wet conditions.
- Very durable and shows only minimal signs of wear.
- Works well in protecting your camera and gear in wet environments.
- Fits well in most corners and spaces of your boat for easy storage and transportation.
- Very durable material that can withstand abrasion and debris.
- Large enough to fit most items, but also small enough to remove gear without having to dig around in your bag.
- Contains four straps, making it easy to compress and secure.
- Stylish and sleek look for use on the trail/water or off.
- The handle straps are padded, which make it easy to carry when it is completely full.
- Keeps your electronics dry in almost all conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The entrance of the bag is a little bit small, so it can take some time to unload and load.
- The bag doesn’t hang very smoothly for comfortable transportation.
- Not the lightest compared to other options on the market.
- The bag cannot compress as easily as other options, making packing and transportation a little bit more difficult.
The Watershed Ocoee 10L Dry Bag is a durable, transportable, and functional bag that works well in wet conditions, keeping your valuables dry and organized. If you frequently take adventures around lakes, oceans, or in consistently wet climates, this bag can keep your electronics safe, while providing a durable exterior and a burly construction.