We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Astral Brewess 2 Water Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 110
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The fit is true to size, making the shoes easy to purchase online.
- Flattering and stylish for use on and off the water.
- The water-resistant laces are durable for long-term use.
- The large toe box adds extra comfort during all-day use.
- The top fabric stretches to provide ample comfort and flexibility.
- Dries very fast for use during an entire day out on the water.
- The grip is very strong to keep you stable on slippery surfaces.
- Very lightweight for easy packing and transporting in your bag.
- The drying time is very short compared to other similar shoes.
- Comfortable for all-day use on and off the water.
- The soles and the upper material of the shoes can easily drain water for added comfort.
- The outer fabric is durable for protection against abrasions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be comfortable enough to wear without socks during all-day use due to possible rubbing on the top of the toes.
- Not the most durable option compared to more athletic-based and hiking shoes.
The Astral Brewess 2 Water Shoe for women is a comfortable, durable, and quick-drying option that works well for all-day use in and out of the water. For those who want a lightweight, stylish, and versatile shoe that is long-lasting, this could be a good option.