We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Badfish Monarch Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The bow provides great secondary stabilization in rough conditions.
- The tip of the board can resurface easily after dipping below the water.
- The tail works well when surfing waves.
- Wide width for ample stability.
- Feels solid and secure due to the materials and construction.
- Provides great tracking and a smooth feel for easy paddling.
- Well-built with high-quality construction.
- All-around versatile product.
- The shape of the nose makes this a good choice for flat-water paddling.
- The width of the board provides stability in choppy conditions.
- The versatility of the board lets you easily handle a variety of paddling conditions.
- Suitable for both advanced users and beginners, enhancing the versatility of the board.
- Packs down small for easy transport and storage.
- The side chambers aid in flat water or white-water paddling due to the extra support.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Big and heavy to carry.
- Slower than some other options on the market due to the weight.
The Badfish Monarch Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is a functional, versatile, and stable option that is well-suited for various conditions on the water. Despite being heavy and slower than other options, this board is a good option for those who prefer stability, high-quality construction, and heavy-duty materials over a lighter and faster board.