We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Arro 22L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 74
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The shoulder straps are padded well for ample comfort.
- Uses high-quality materials and construction.
- The pack hugs your back for comfort and a snug fit.
- Added meshed side pockets from the previous version for extra functionality.
- Very durable for every day use and consistent day-in and day-out utilization.
- The style is utilitarian and minimalist for those who want a sleek style.
- Waterproof for ample weather protection to keep your gear inside safe and dry.
- The main compartment features a hydration sleeve for added compatibility.
- One pocket has a Velcro closure to keep small and valuable items safe.
- One side pocket has an elastic strap to keep your water bottle securely attached.
- The main compartment and kangaroo pouch have waterproof zippers for protection.
- Very abrasion resistant to hold up over a long period of time.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Missing a laptop sleeve for additional compatibility.
- The adjustability of this pack is not as comfortable or functional as other options.
- No reflective elements for safety while cycling or walking.
- Too metro and city-like for a functional hiking bag, and not organized enough for city or work use.
- Lacks hooks and loops on the outside of the pack for attachments.
- The buckles are smaller and the straps are narrower, which some users may not like.
- The new kangaroo pouch material is a bit shinier, which can show scratch marks and abrasions easier.
- The pack is not submersible, limiting the waterproofing abilities.
- The rubber coated nylon material can fray and look “used” after some wear.
The Arc’teryx Arro 22L Backpack is a functional, durable, and sleek-looking pack that can be used on the trails or around the city. If you frequently use one backpack for do-it-all purposes, then this could be a good option for you, since it provides waterproofing, durability, and style for use outdoors and for work or school.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.