We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Topo Designs Daypack 22L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 84
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- The pockets are compatible for water bottles for added functionality.
- Functional for storing and organizing your gear.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use.
- Stylish for use in a variety of circumstances.
- Durable and well-made for long-lasting use over multiple years.
- Comes in various colors for personalization.
- Stylish for use on and off the trail.
- Features organization within the pack for storing small gear items.
- Durable material to withstand tough terrain and consistent use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be the best and most supportive choice for heavy gear.
- The fabric is not the most breathable for use in warm weather.
- The water bottle pockets are rigid and non-flexible, so it can be difficult to accommodate larger sizes.
- The slash pocket can be tedious to get to and hard to utilize while on-the-move.
- Does not have a mesh back panel ventilation for added breathability.
The Topo Designs Daypack 22L Backpack is a durable, organized, and comfortable option that works well for various occasions. With high-quality construction and functionality for storing small gear items, this backpack is a good idea for hiking, school, and work.