We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry x Metolius Party Pit Crash Pad and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 0
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features padded shoulder straps for easy transportation.
- The closure folds over the straps to protect them against abrasions while climbing.
- Requires only one buckle and two flaps that Velcro together for ease of use.
- Provides enough padding to protect you from high falls.
- Uses supportive and stiff foam that works well on uneven terrain.
- The carpeted corner features soft and supple fabric to clean your shoes without hurting them.
- The pad has heavy-duty drag handles that can make repositioning the pad easy and quick.
- The shoulder straps and waist belt keep you balanced while carrying this pad.
- The flap closure system protects the pad from abrasion, enhancing the durability.
- Features carpeted corners so you can easily clean your shoes after or during climbing.
The Backcountry x Metolius Party Pit Crash Pad is a durable, functional, and easy-to-transport pad that might be a good option for those who want a comfortable crash pad to carry to their climbing location. With many positive expert reviews, even though there are no user reviews yet, we feel confident in this pad’s ability to protect and cushion against tough falls, resist abrasion, and last multiple climbing excursions.