We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Big Agnes Big House Deluxe Tent: 6-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 47
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very easy to set up for efficiency and ease of use.
- Can easily pack into a transportable bag for functionality.
- Very lightweight for easy transportation.
- Provides good ventilation to prevent moisture build-up.
- The aluminum poles are durable and tough to keep the tent standing upright in inclement conditions.
- The maximum height of the tent is high enough for easy moving around inside.
- Very customizable to get the perfect size and fit for you and your camping needs.
- Features mesh pockets for easy keeping of small items and accessible items.
- Good value for a high-quality tent with durable materials and construction.
- Contains two doors for easier in and out.
- Features a high number of interior pockets for organization and security.
- Very reliable and durable in a variety of conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to order a footprint to keep the floor from getting damaged on tough terrain.
- The zipper door can be a bit tedious to undo quickly, which limits the functionality.
- The front and back are not very protective and can be exposed to elements like precipitation and wind.
- It doesn’t feature a vestibule for extra storage, which limits the functionality.
- Might be too expensive and have too much going on for those who only camp occasionally.
- The fly design around the door means you do not have a large coverage area to shelter the door area during inclement weather.
- The extra features you can get for the tent results in an increase in price, making this not the most affordable option.
The Big Agnes Big House Deluxe Tent: 6-Person 3-Season is a spacious, comfortable, and protective option that works well for campers who frequently go out all year round. This tent might be too much for those who go solo-camping or only take their tents out a few times a year due to the expensive price and the size, but for those avid campers who want an interior you can stand up in, a durable fabric you don’t have to worry about, and for those who don’t care about having plenty of spaces to store their gear, this could be a good option.