We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Cyber 22L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 61
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use.
- Features a cable organizer pouch for additional storage.
- The space dividers and the extra compartments are functional for enhanced organizational qualities.
- The overall size works well for carrying materials for work or school.
- The water bottle holder is big enough to hold over sized bottles, like a 32-ounce Nalgene.
- The front organizer separates and organizes small items, like pens, wallet, and snacks.
- Comes in four different colors for complete personalization.
- Contains a laptop sleeve that can accommodate a wide variety of laptop sizes.
- Features three main compartments to organize and separate your larger gear items.
- The wide straps are comfortable against your shoulders and help to distribute the weight.
- Contains bigger, side water pouches to fit water bottles with ease.
- The top handle is soft and easy to grab for quick picking-up off of the ground.
- Features a mesh backing for additional ventilation during warm days.
- Fits within the carry-on limits for most airlines, making it a good choice for a carry-on bag.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The layout reduces the overall internal space, meaning that if you over-stuff one pocket, it can drastically affect the space in the rest of the pack.
- The material does not allow for any expansion, limiting the overall usable space.
- The zipper pulls are difficult and tedious to grab while in a hurry.
- Might have too many pockets to easily and quickly find your small gear items.
- The zipper poles are very difficult to grab and can make it tedious to open or close the backpack while on-the-go.
The Osprey Packs Cyber 22L Backpack is an organized, high-quality, and functional option that works well for carrying one day’s worth of gear to work, school, or an overnight trip. This backpack is not meant for carrying ample gear for longer trips – the 22L pack size is quite small and is meant for organizing small items of gear, safely carrying a laptop and iPad, and adhering to plane carry-on requirements for efficiency during one-day and overnight trips.