We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Featherless Hooded Insulated Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 87 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 3.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 155
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long lasting product.
- The synthetic material lets you easily wear this jacket during intense activities to regulate your temperature.
- Stylish to wear around the town or on the trail.
- Provides a great fit without being too tight or too baggy for a functional and flattering shape.
- Very warm when compared to other synthetic jackets for cold temperatures.
- Features an inside zippered pocket for additional security.
- The hood adds warmth and weather protection during inclement conditions.
- Very warm for comfortable layering in cold conditions.
- Almost weatherproof, so it provides some protection during wet and windy weather.
- Works well for year-round use due to the versatility.
- Features elastic bindings in the hood to add a snug and comfortable fit.
- Features a flattering fit and style for various occasions.
- Contains an inside stuff sack for easy transportation and packability.
- Easily packable for quick transportation during camping trips.
- The featherless technology and construction makes this a smart choice for a mid-layer jacket.
- Features two handwarmer pockets to protect your hands or delicate belongings.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The color might be a bit different in person than it looks when ordering online.
- Not breathable enough for use during intense activities.
- The fit might be a bit snug across the back and restrict some movement.
The Marmot Featherless Hooded Insulated Jacket for women is a versatile, protective, and stylish option for a variety of situations and weather conditions. With the ability to use this jacket as a mid-layer in cold conditions or as a stand-alone during the shoulder seasons, it provides ample protection, insulation, and warmth for a variety of activities and climates.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.