We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Metolius Safe Tech All-Around Harness – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The harness is high-quality and features heavy-duty construction.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Can carry plenty of gear for long days of climbing.
- The harness has plenty of padding for ample comfort during use.
- The stitching in the harness is comfortable and prevents any uncomfortable chaffing.
- Very comfortable for all-day use in the harness.
- Adjustable to find a personalized and customized fit.
- Very durable to withstand abrasion for a long-lasting product.
- Features two belay loops for ample gear security.
- Provides ample breathability for use in warm conditions.
- Provides maximum comfort for hanging belays and all-day use.
- The integration of two belay loops can improve organization.
- Every part of construction is fully strength-rated for full security.
- Features four big gear loops to hold all of your gear easily.
- Features a wider waist belt for plenty of comfort during all-day use.
- The harness can clip or tie into anything for ample security.
- Breathable to keep you well ventilated in warm conditions.
- Works with any body shapes, regardless of gender and body type.
- Very capable of holding a huge amount of load for ample functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users state that it can be a bit tough to get the waist tight enough for some body shapes.
- The harness is adjustable, but can be slow to adjust due to the double-backed buckles.
- Heavier when compared to other similar choices.
- Bulkier than other harnesses on the market.
- The gear loops are a bit more tedious to clip than other similar options.
The Metolius Safe Tech All-Around Harness for men is a durable, adjustable, and comfortable harness that works well in a variety of conditions. With this harness, it provides plenty of abrasion resistance, weather resistance, and protection during all-day use, making a versatile choice for any level of climber.