We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Mountain Hardwear Ghost Sky 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 3.3 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 10
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides ample ventilation and breathability during warm weather.
- Keeps the rain out during inclement weather and keeps you dry.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The double door provides easy accessibility and efficiency for getting in and out of the tent.
- Very lightweight for being a 3-person tent.
- Features extra light webbing for additional ventilation while remaining on the light end of the spectrum.
- The rain fly provides extra weather protection against poor and wet conditions.
- The rain fly features two smaller dry-entry vestibules outside each door for additional storage and space.
- The zipper flaps are at the long edges for easy in and out of the tent.
- Uses welded zipper flaps for additional weather protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- If you do not tighten the fly completely, the rain can get into the tent.
- The zippers are minimal, so you might need to use a little bit more force to use quickly.
The Mountain Hardwear Ghost Sky 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season is a ventilated, functional, and protective option for a variety of inclement weather conditions. If you are looking for a very lightweight and efficient tent that is light enough for backpacking, sturdy enough for camping, and protective enough for tough weather, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.