We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Nine Trails 18L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features outside and inside pockets for ample storage.
- The padding on the shoulders and back is comfortable for all-day use.
- Distributes weight to prevent putting you off balance during activities.
- The waist belt contains small pockets for secure storage of tiny items.
- The side clips can help you attach extra gear to the outside of the pack for additional efficiency.
- Contains multiple pockets to securely hold your gear.
- Features thick padding for additional comfort.
- Contains a large stretch pocket that can easily fit another jacket during your adventures.
- Very lightweight to use for endurance activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The mesh back panel might be too abrasive against your back and cause some fabric pilling.
- The straps might be too thick to comfortably and easily use.
- The shoulder straps might be too close together to carry weight efficiently.
- Might contain too many pockets for those who want a minimalist look and function.
- The shallow hip belt might not fully reach all the way around your waist for additional comfort.
- The straps can rub uncomfortably on the side of your neck since they are placed too close together.
The Patagonia Nine Trails 18L Backpack for women is a lightweight and functional option that can work well for endurance athletes and those who want an easy-to-carry pack. Make sure to try the pack on since the straps can be too narrow for some body shapes and can cause rubbing against your neck during use.