We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Orion 65 Cooler and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 6
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Retains cold temperatures to keep your food and drink cold for long-term use.
- Features a padded top for additional protection.
- Contains 4 bottle openers for additional functionality.
- Each cooler has a unique color pattern for complete personalization.
- Holds an ample amount of food and water for weekend trips.
- The height of the cooler also can double well as a functional seat.
- Features comfortable and ergonomic handles for ease of use.
- The cooler can be easily transported for additional functionality.
- Features a multi-color aesthetic for style.
- Features gear tracks on each side for easy compatibility.
- Features RAM accessory innovation that lets you easily hold other gear.
- Features 6 tie down points that give multiple ways to secure your items.
- The camming latches are low profile and minimalist for ease of use and easy loading.
- The coolers are lockable to keep your food and beverages secure.
- Comes in 6 colors for complete personalization.
- The hinges and latches are well-built and do not stick during use.
- Contains at least 2″ of insulation to keep your food and beverages cold for long term use.
- The color schemes are stylish and attractive.
- Comes with a standing pad for additional traction.
- Durable for long term use over multiple seasons.
- The flush mounted latches and handles prevent anything from getting caught on the cooler.
- Bear-proof for confident use while camping.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive when compared to other similar options.
- Heavier than other heavy-duty coolers.
- The drain plug can be taken all the way out, so you might lose it by accident during use.
- Very heavy since it is a durable and hefty cooler.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other coolers.
- The ice retention is not as long as some of the competition.
The Orion 65 Cooler is a heavy-duty, well-made, and functional option that works well for weekend trips and keeping your food and drink cold for long periods of time. Even though this cooler is expensive and heavier than other options, it provides ample protection, durability, and high-quality materials for a long-lasting product.