We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon Skin Pro 10L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 8
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for all-day use.
- Contains great storage capability for endurance runs.
- The fit adjusts well to your body shape while running to prevent any uncomfortable spots.
- Comfortable to prevent any rubbing or pinching during use.
- Evenly distributes weight to keep you balanced while on-the-move.
- Features a large main compartment for easy access.
- The side pocket is easy to store small items during your run.
- Contains bottle holders that are compatible with 2 x 500ml bottles for use during long runs.
- Very lightweight for multi-day use during ultramarathon competitions.
- Features enough room to hold all of your gear for endurance runs.
- The fit is close and comfortable to prevent moving or rubbing during use.
- Uses a double zip for added functionality and security.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not waterproof, so will not keep your gear dry during prolonged precipitation.
The Salomon Skin Pro 10L Backpack is a lightweight, functional, and well-fitting backpack that works well for endurance runners carrying small gear items. For those who want a pack that is comfortable for all-day or multi-day use, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.