We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Tempest 9L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 132
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features water bottle holders for efficiency.
- The bungee cord storage net keeps your items secure and compressed for easy transportation.
- The tiny pocket in the front strap is very convenient and easy to use for small items.
- Can easily fit a lightweight layer and small gear inside for a multi-hour excursion.
- The padded waist straps and shoulder straps are contoured to a woman’s body shape and very comfortable.
- Versatile to work well for hiking, biking, and various outdoor sports.
- Lightweight and easy to carry for all-day use.
- The cut and fit are perfect for a woman’s body shape.
- Features trekking pole attachments for additional compatibility.
- Features two zippered pockets on the hip belt for quick storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit of the pack might ride a little low for hiking, meaning you should try on before purchasing online.
- Doesn’t come with a hydration reservoir, which can limit the functionality.
- Does not come with a rain cover, showing a lack of weather protection.
The Osprey Packs Tempest 9L Backpack for women is a lightweight, functional, and comfortable pack that can be used for trail runs, mountain bike rides, and lightweight excursions. Despite not coming with some additional features that you might find in a bigger pack, this small backpack still contains a bungee cord for cinching down your gear, external side pockets, and water bottle pockets for additional compatibility.