We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Do Blade Raceday Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 21
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The construction seals out wind to keep your face protected.
- Provides a clear and extensive field of visibility.
- Comfortable and stylish for an aesthetic look on and off the bike.
- The wrapped profile keeps the glasses securely on your face and seals out any debris.
- Highly compatible with the Ventral Air helmet for added efficiency.
- There is no wind drag through any construction gaps in the glasses.
- The frames are durable and provide a wide range of vision no matter what kind of weather.
- Comes in a variety of color schemes for personalization.
- The field of view is very wide for ample visibility.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort.
- These glasses fit securely and grip your head tightly to prevent any movement.
- It is easy to pop out the lens and easily switch it during use.
- Comes with two sets of lenses for additional versatility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You can see the logo between your eyes while using, which can be distracting during use.
- Some reports of the frame being a bit too big to fit a woman’s face.
- The glasses can be pushed down during use from your helmet, which can distract you while cycling.
- Since the glasses grip the side of your head snugly, they can get a bit tight over a long period of time.
- Does not contain as many grippers on the glasses as other options do.
- Might not suit skinny faces due to the wider shape of the glasses.
The POC Do Blade Raceday Sunglasses are protective, functional, and comfortable for a wide variety of weather conditions and situations. Despite being a bit tight on your face after a long period of time, these sunglasses can keep out inclement weather, protect your face from wind, and remain secure on your face during your entire adventure.