We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Peak Mission 27in Tight – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 71
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-waisted and stretchy for a flattering and mobile fit.
- Works well in a wide range of temperatures.
- Features a zippered pocket on the rear for easy storage of small valuables.
- Breathable and lightweight enough to prevent overheating.
- Thin and lightweight to wear under heavier pants for ample versatility.
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear.
- The wide and elastic waistband provides plenty of support and comfort.
- The elastic waistband is flattering and does not constrict or highlight the midsection.
- The fit can be adjusted easily via a drawstring for quick alterations on the size.
- The material used is very comfortable and smooth for wearing underneath of other heavy-duty pants.
- The micro-terry backing feels like a warm fleece and provides some extra warmth and softness during cold days.
- Contains a small zip pocket on the back waistband for carrying small gear while walking or running.
- The elastic ankle opening can easily fit over a wide variety of shoes for ease of use.
- Contains polygiene for additional odor control for a hygienic and long-lasting pant.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be the best choice for wearing in sub-freezing temperatures.
- Some reports of the stitching coming off after minimal use, citing some durability concerns.
- Not protective against rain or wind to keep you warm during inclement weather.
- Does not feature enough rain or wind protection to be considered “cold-weather” tights.
The Patagonia Peak Mission 27in Tight for women are lightweight, comfortable, and adjustable tights that work well for a variety of activities in a wide range of outdoor temperatures. Despite not being warm enough to be considered a cold-weather tight, this choice provides a nice blend of comfort, mobility, versatility, and lightweight material for efficient use on the mountain or around town.