We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Shashka Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of stretch and range of motion for exercise and outdoor activities.
- Lightweight for easy layering during differing weather conditions.
- Stylish and functional for use during and after outdoor exercise.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Windproof and water-resistant for protection during light precipitation.
- Versatile to use in a wide range of weather conditions for ample protection.
- Features Gore-Tex for weather protection during windy and rainy days.
- Breathable to avoid overheating during activities and on warmer days.
- The higher cut is more comfortable for layering and wearing during intense exercise.
- The color is stylish and aesthetic for use on and off the slopes.
- Features fully-taped seams for extra weather protection.
- Features ventilation zippers to add extra breathability during exercise.
- The zippers are easy to use and functional for increased user-friendliness.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit is different from previous models, which may make it hard to find the correct size.
- The pant length might be too long for those who are shorter of stature.
The Arc’teryx Shashka Pant for women is a breathable, protective, and comfortable option that works well for all-day use. Whether you are shredding on the slopes or you are relaxing after a fun day on the mountain, this pant is a versatile option for any activity.