We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Puma Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 16
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof and keeps the wind out for protection.
- Fits well and is plenty long to cover during movement.
- Fabric is warm but remains breathable.
- Hood is helmet-compatible for extra functionality.
- Three-layer fabric for weather protection and warmth.
- Slim fit and stylish cut for a sleek look.
- Stretchy fabric makes this jacket great for long touring days.
- Large pit zips for ample ventilation and temperature regulation.
- The inside is fuzzy, soft, and warm for added comfort.
- Lightweight and mobile shell for ample movement.
- DWR to protect against light precipitation.
- Material is waterproof for full weather protection to keep you dry.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The color is slightly different in person than when looking online.
- Some users may want more than 4 pockets for storage.
The Flylow Puma Jacket for women is a protective, functional, and breathable jacket that is well-suited for those who want a heavy-duty and protective layer that can withstand various weather. Despite some color discrepancies and only having 4 pockets, this jacket can work well for users who want a jacket with minimal features that remains extremely functional for outdoor use, containing a helmet-compatible hood, 3-layers of weather protection, and ample mobility.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.