We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Untracked Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 16
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for layering abilities and all-day comfort.
- The material feels durable to hold up to abrasions and tough terrain.
- Very lightweight for easy transportation.
- Contains snaps on the main shell to attach to the powder skirt for ample compatibility.
- The chest pockets contain a passthrough zipper to the outside chest pocket for extra functionality.
- The pockets are large to hold ample gear during all-day excursions.
- Features an articulated hood for a snug and secure fit.
- Contains two pit zips to dump any extra heat and regulate your body temperature.
- Feature a jacket-to-pant interface for full compatibility.
- Contains powder skirt compatibility for extra protection.
- Stylish and sleek for a good-looking and aesthetic jacket.
- The collar and hood have been redesigned from the previous model to allow for full protection.
- Contains large and open vents for temperature regulation.
- The compatible powder skirt is low profile and stretch woven for functionality.
- Allows for complete freedom of movement during activities.
- Completely waterproof to keep you dry during inclement weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit and cut might be too baggy for some body types.
- Slightly heavier than some other minimalist and lightweight shells.
- The price is quite high when compared to other jackets.
- Does not have any insulation for extra warmth during cold days.
- The fit might be a bit loose and baggy for some users’ preferences.
The Patagonia Untracked Jacket for men is a lightweight, durable, and protective option that works well for keeping you warm and dry in a wide variety of weather conditions. Despite being expensive, if you are looking for a comfortable do-it-all jacket, this could be a good choice.