We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Rab Continuum Hooded Down Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 10
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and packable for easy transportation.
- The Quantum outer layer is durable against tough terrain.
- Provides ample warmth for cold temperatures.
- The micro-baffling evenly distributes the down for full warmth.
- Soft against your skin for a cozy and comfortable feel.
- Able to provide ample warmth and breathability for a wide variety of temperatures.
- The weight-to-down ratio is very high for a high level of warmth.
- Features three pockets for ample storage space of small gear items and valuables.
- Provides enough room and stretch to allow for a few layers underneath.
- Water-resistant to protect against light precipitation for a short period of time.
- Features elastic binding on the cuffs to keep the heat inside.
- Stylish enough to wear around town or on the trails.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The zipper consistently catches in the material for a lack of efficiency.
- Feathers can escape from the seams, showing a lack of durability over time.
- The hood drawcords have to be tucked away to prevent getting in your way during activities.
- Expensive compared to other options.
- There are some concerns about the lack of durability of the outer material while dealing with abrasions.
The Rab Continuum Hooded Down Jacket for women is a warm, comfortable, and functional jacket that provides a very high warmth-to-weight ratio, making this a good choice for stuffing in your pack and long trips. The water-resistance, pockets, and elastic bindings do a good job of combining warmth, protection, and style into one just one jacket.