We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Volcom Battle Stretch Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 20
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and stylish for women who like the slim cut.
- Stretchy and comfortable.
- Flattering style.
- Soft inner and durable outer fabric.
- Wind and water resistant.
- Mesh liner fits easily over under layers.
- Comfortable and flexible.
- Lots of pockets.
- Reasonably weather resistant.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- “Skinny jean” cut does not fit all women well.
- Waist fit is baggy for some.
- Length is too long for some, too short for others (and just right for some women!).
- Not insulated.
- Does not fit easily over snowboard boots.
- No front pockets.
Volcom Battle Stretch Pants for women are skinny-fitting ski and snowboard pants that are comfortable and stylish, though they may not fit all women well. The outer layer is wind and water resistant, and features a zipper to attach the powder skirt to a Volcom jacket, and boot gaiters. The inner layer is soft but not insulated.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.