We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Slopestar Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 87
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Adjustable waist allows for a tailored fit.
- Fit well over hips for both taller and shorter people, but curvier people may be more comfortable ordering a size up.
- Three zippered pockets.
- External leg vents.
- Fabric is warm and insulated for the coldest days, yet breathable.
- Flexible fabric.
- Maintains waterproofing throughout the day in even wet snow.
- Lots of color options.
- Outer vents allow you to cool down quickly when necessary.
- A great pant for casual resort skiing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Legs are long on shorter bodies, although there are petite sizes available.
- The velcro waist adjustment can feel rough on skin.
- The tailored fit may require some trying-on to get the right size.
The Marmot Slopestar Pant (Women’s) is a solid resort pant that keeps in warmth and keeps out snow and water. Made with a soft and flexible fabric, these pants move well and look good while the insulation keeps you cozy and the legs vents adjust temperature on warmer days. While most users love the curvy fit, it is wise to try this pant in a variety of sizes before deciding which to buy in order to get the most out of the cut.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.