We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Roxy Creek Softshell Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 13
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Able to layer easily to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- The construction and fit provides ample mobility during movements.
- The fit is snug and stylish for all-day use.
- Comfortable for all-day use in a variety of conditions.
- The tighter fit provides more style and a streamlined look for on and off the mountain.
- Works well for those who typically ride in warm weather due to the construction and material.
- The inside of the pants have a comfortable fleece lining for extra warmth.
- Packable to easily carry in your bag during long trips.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too thin to keep you warm when using as a stand-alone layer during winter months.
- If you size appropriately, they might fit too tightly to layer comfortably underneath.
- The waist does not have an adjustable velcro to customize your fit.
- Since the pants have a tighter fit, you might not be able to layer appropriately underneath.
- The pants do not contain any insulation, so they might be too light for the cold months.
The Roxy Creek Softshell Pant for women is a lightweight, stylish, and comfortable option that works well for wearing in a variety of weather conditions. Despite being lightweight, these pants might be a little bit too slim to comfortably layer, but can work especially well for athletes who mainly shred in warmer months.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.