We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Lake CX332 Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for multi-hour rides.
- Despite having stiff outsoles, the shoe maintains comfort for long periods of time.
- The carbon outsoles are stiff for performance and reactivity on the bike.
- The leather is soft and conforms to your feet for a personalized fit.
- The heat-molded heel provides a snug and secure fit.
- Features high-quality materials and craftsmanship for a long-lasting product.
- The BOA system works effectively, quickly tightening and loosening your shoes to the desired snugness.
- Stylish and sleek for an aesthetic look on and off the bike.
- Comes in multiple size options for complete personalization.
- The heel cup is mold-able-carbon for protection and a snug fit.
- The stiff carbon sole lends itself to ample performance benefits for serious cyclists.
- Comes in custom color options for a unique and personalized look.
- The heel and tongue liner prevent overheating and your feet from getting too cold, maintaining a constant temperature in the shoe.
- Comes in a wide version for those who need a different shape for their feet.
- Uses Microblok treatment to keep your shoes hygienic and prevent unwanted smells after long rides.
- Uses Duratek treatment to strengthen the leather for long-lasting use.
- Contains a BOA closure system for a secure fit that is easy to loosen and tighten.
- Features a leather upper for added durability.
- Provides plenty of padding and comfort for a shoe that has such a stiff sole.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to try-on in-person before purchasing to get the correct size and fit for your foot.
- Not as ventilated or breathable as some other options on the market.
- The only way to loosen the BOA closure is to fully release the tension and then retighten, which can be tedious while on the bike.
The Lake CX332 Cycling Shoe for men is a high-quality, comfortable, and adjustable option that works well in balancing performance needs and all-day comfort for endurance rides. Despite not being the most breathable option out there, this cycling shoe provides a stiff carbon sole, heat-moldable heel cups, and comfortable leather for a form-fitting and performance-oriented shoe.