We’ve read the reviews across the web for the NRS Large Paco Sleeping Pad and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 38
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to use for ample efficiency.
- Packs down small to provide easy transportation.
- Very durable for abrasion resistance and tough ground conditions
- Provides a good combination of thickness and firmness for added comfort.
- The high-density foam provides extra comfort for laying on all night long.
- Covered in a very strong PVC that is durable and abrasion-resistant.
- Features a self-inflating valve for ease of use.
- Comes in various sizes for personalization.
- The high density foam provides sturdiness and a long-lasting construction.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish the pad was a bit thicker for a more comfortable sleep.
- Might be too heavy and bulky for carrying on long backpacking trips.
- Not enough foam inside for ample comfort.
- Very big when rolled up, which can make it difficult for carrying on long trips.
- The pads are expensive and can be on the high end of the price spectrum.
- Might be too short for people who are over 6 feet tall.
The NRS Large Paco Sleeping Pad is a durable, abrasion-resistant, and high-density option that can be a good choice for those who want a protective and long-lasting choice for tough conditions. Even though this pad is expensive and can be tedious to carry for long distances, it can work well for those who pride durability over a lightweight pad.