We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 267
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and warm for all-day use.
- Features a sleek aesthetic for style on the trails, mountains, or around town.
- Lightweight for easy layering or packing.
- Does not feel bulky while wearing during active use.
- Weather protective for light rain and wind.
- Features pit zips for additional ventilation during warmer days.
- Waterproofing to keep you dry and warm while remaining breathable.
- The high-neck zip can protect your neck from high winds and cold weather.
- Features a chest pocket for efficiency and easy storage of small items.
- Contains hand-warmer fleece pockets for added warmth and storage of gear.
- Features pit zips for extra breathability during warmer days.
- Uses a storm flap on the main zipper and inside pocket to prevent any water from getting through to the inside layers.
- Prevents overheating during activities due to the material and ventilation properties.
- The hood is fully adjustable to create a snug and secure fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the arm lengths being too long for some body types.
- Although this jacket is water resistant, it would not provide enough protection during prolonged precipitation.
- Some users wish there were more pockets and storage options for added convenience.
The North Face Inlux Insulated Jacket for men is a functional, warm, and breathable option that can work well for walking around town or for backcountry activities. Despite not providing water protection for prolonged precipitation, this jacket can protect against light rain, wind, hold all of your valuables, keep the wind and rain out of your face, and provide ample warmth for most weather conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.