We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Aerios 10L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 27
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and simple for use in endurance activities.
- Water-resistant to protect your valuables from light precipitation.
- Expandable to accommodate a wide range of gear.
- Form-fitting to stay close to your body during exercise.
- Contains a mesh back for extra breathability in warm conditions.
- Compatible with a 2-liter bladder for additional functionality.
- The sternum and waist strap are elasticated to provide a snug fit and adjustability.
- The waist belt can be moved higher or lower to accommodate your body shape.
- The bungee system lets you easily expand and compress the pack depending on the gear you have.
- Features enough room for a hydration bladder during long-distance events.
- High-quality and affordable for a long-lasting pack.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The smaller internal pouch is not very functional and might be a bit tedious to access quickly.
- The two pockets on each side of the backpack might not be able to hold bigger items, like water bottles.
- Not waterproof to keep your valuables dry in prolonged precipitation or submersion.
The Arc’teryx Aerios 10L Backpack is a lightweight, functional, and simple backpack that can be used for a wide variety of activities, excelling during endurance sports. Despite lacking complete waterproofing, this pack will keep your valuables dry in light precipitation, provide adjustability for a snug fit, and keep your body temperature at the right level due to the breathable mesh backing.