We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Raptor 10L Backpack and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 92 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 4.4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 164
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and shows quality workmanship.
- Features a helmet holder clip.
- Provides a small roll-out toolkit in the bottom of the bag for easy fixes and adjustability.
- Zipper access to the water reservoir for functionality.
- Features two hip pockets for storage.
- The foam in the back panel helps to insulate the bladder.
- The magnet holds the straw in place and promotes one-handed drinking.
- The pockets can be accessed while keeping the backpack on.
- The straps are comfortable and easily adjustable.
- The backpack prevents bouncing, and distributes the weight evenly.
- Features a spot where you can plant a traffic light for safety.
- Pocket for sunglasses that has a soft liner to prevent scratches.
- The shoulder straps use breathable and soft foam to contour to your shape.
- Features an AirScape mesh back-panel, for enhanced breathability.
- Enough space for all-day rides or a weekend trip.
- Features a 3.0 liter water bladder, for plenty of hydration.
- The bladder contains no phtalate, BPA, or lead.
- Features a Pour Shield, making filling the bladder easier.
- The backpack moves with you during activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The bladder feels a little thin, questioning the durability.
- The material could be more durable.
- The magnet on the valve for drinking can attract dirt.
- Does not include the QuickConnect attachment system, making cleaning more tedious.
The Osprey Packs Raptor 10L Backpack is a versatile and functional pack, most suited for mountain bikers. The organization is designed for keeping your items secure while on the trail, providing comfort, and enhancing a stable ride.