We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Homestead Domey 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.1 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Plenty of room for 3 people and their gear to fit comfortably.
- Easy and simple to set up while in the wilderness.
- Numerous pockets for small gear items to stay organized.
- Fully waterproof to keep you dry during intense weather.
- Breathable and well-ventilated for use during humid weather.
- Works well for those who enjoy casually camping or sleeping outside for music festivals.
- The style and visuals are aesthetically pleasing and unique.
- The three doors ensure you can easily get in and out quickly.
- Comes in a duffel bag stuff sack for easy transportation.
- Features a mesh skylight to let you stargaze on clear nights.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not have any vestibules for extra gear storage, reducing the functionality of the tent.
- Some reports of condensation building up during very humid and hot weather.
- There are no ties to keep the doors out of the way when it is open, which can get annoying to the users.
- Some users complain about the poles being not the most durable on the market.
- Might not be the best choice for long-distance hiking due to the size and weight.
The North Face Homestead Domey 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season is a waterproof, spacious, and easy-to-set-up tent that works well for casual camping. Although this tent has some durability issues with the poles, if you want a tent for a few years of casual camping that provides plenty of space, features, and waterproofing, this could be a good choice for you.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.